Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Day in the Office

I have been quite the blogging slacker, but I assure you that I will catch up this week! :)

Last Friday I had the opportunity to head into the office at Advanced Medical to chat with some of the amazing people I have been getting to know via email, phone calls, etc. The behind the scenes team is even more wonderful than I had anticipated! A full of energy team that welcomed me with warm, open arms!

Friday afternoon my recruiter, Amy, set up a Q&A session with other recruiters so that they could have a more personal look into the lives of their travelers and the therapy world. The conversations were very pleasant and the team was eager to know how they could be of better service to their travelers. I am grateful for this opportunity, not only because it was a lot of fun, but also it has given me even more confidence in the company I work for. I brag all the time about how lucky I am to have such an amazing recruiter in Amy, but now I can honestly say that there are SO many wonderful recruiters at Advanced Medical who want nothing more than for you to have an amazing experience. 

I am certain that the AMPS team is one that will always have my back in any situation. I am forever grateful for the connections I have made since working for this company and could not be more proud to be apart of it. 



In addition to making it into the office, I FINALLY got to meet Famous Amy!! :) We have talked for countless hours and she is without a doubt one of my dearest friends, but it was really great to spend some face to face time with her! I know this will not be the last time (I hope!). 


No comments:

Post a Comment